Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Heart of the Triad Quilt Guild -- Check it out

Last night, I went to the monthly meeting of the Heart of the Triad Quilt Guild

Our speaker was Sandy Fitzgerald from Hissyfitz Designs.  The topic of her program was "Why didn't I think of that?" 

One of the Powerpoint slides was a spool of thread with a seam ripper handle in the hole.  The "business" end was sticking out of the hole and was used for cutting apart chain-pieced blocks.  What a clever idea and "Why didn't I think of that?" 

She had a trunk show and talked about how some of her patterns came to be and where she got her inspiration. 

She was very entertaining and humorous.  It was a delightful evening! 

Stitchin' AddictionThis was my favorite wall hanging from her design line but when would I have time to do it??  

Visit her website and check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. I've seen her stuff before. It's cute. My favorite is the Frog Days of Summer. You should see if she would be interested in coming to speak at our guild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!