Sunday, September 15, 2013

Carolina Shop Hop -- Check it out!

I am working on my map layout for the Quilt Carolina Shop Hop.  I am starting on Friday morning and plan to stay in Raleigh Friday night if I don't get to all of the shops.

Here is my driving plan and interesting things that I have found at their websites:

Destination #1     Fayetteville for Loving Stitches.

 There are free patterns on their website.  And check out the Pattern Playground.

Destination #2  Wake Forest for Quilt Like Crazy

They have a Facebook page.

Destination #3  Raleigh for Carolina Sew-N-Vac.

They are a Lindhaus authorized dealer.   I had to look up what it was -- I have never heard of the brand. I'll let you look it up instead of telling you!

Destination #4  Raleigh for Wish Upon A Quilt

They have a blog and a Facebook page.  I have been acquainted with them since they participate in this Fab Shop Hop online monthly. Check out their resources pages.  Lots of links for sewing and crafting sites.

Destination #5  Raleigh for My Sewing Shoppe.  They have a Shelby look-a-like!  Go to the middle of the page. 

They are having a Hoop Sisters Embroidery Class.    I have looked at the Hoop Sisters website and they have some great embroidery.

I'll finish the other 5 Triangle stores tomorrow.  Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. The shop hop was such fun!! I found a bunch of new places:)

    ReplyDelete

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!