Sunday, August 4, 2013

Quilt Carolina Shop Hop -- Check it out!

Quilt Carolina is having a shop hop in September. There are 16 shops in the Raleigh area and the Triad area that are participating. 

Thursday, Aug 1st was the preview day.  I bought my Passport from Sew Original and while I was there, I had to pick up Deb Tucker's Square2 ruler and the CUTEST Fiskars Rotating Mat 8x8. 



Then I stopped by Sewingly Yours to get my passport stamped and got this fantastic ruler just for stopping by!

It has the Sewingly Yours logo on it and celebrates their 10 year anniversary. 

The passport is $15 and you get 16 patterns designed by the stores participating.  It is quite an impressive passport with the quilt instructions on cards.  I am planning for my trip in September!

Quilt Carolina, Sew Original, Sewingly Yours  --  Check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. I got mine also. are you planning on going on the bus trip or on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bus trip sounds enticing but I think my husband and I are going to make a trip of it. I plan to leave on Friday morning and go to Fayetteville then hit all of the Raleigh stores coming back to Winston. We plan to spend the night in the Raleigh area on Friday. Hope I can hit all 16! Janet

    ReplyDelete

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!