Friday, August 9, 2013

Pressing Matters -- Check it out!

The topic for the Machine Quilters' Group that will meet on Sat, Aug 10th at Sew Original will be "Pressing Matters."    I just got an email from Marci Baker and that is the title of one of her newsletters posts.   If you would like to read it, please look HERE.

I like to listen to what everyone says  --

My suggestion is that you try everything and see what works for you. Personally, I don't like to prewash my fabric before cutting and  I like to use steam and starch.  Recently, I have made my own starch from the liquid starch. It is cheaper and I like the way that it works.  I wash my quilts after I make them because I like the wrinkly, puffy look.   Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you missed the meeting there were lots of pressing issues up for discussion!

    ReplyDelete

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!