Monday, August 5, 2013

My sewing buddy - Lambchop

I follow lots of blogs and see lots of dogs and cats that are sewing buddies. 

This is my sewing buddy: 






She is Lambchop and is a toy poodle.  She weighs about 5 pounds and is 12 years old.  She is also SPOILED rotten.  Poodles have the BEST personalities and is a lot of comfort to have around.  She always loves me - no matter what!

She is in front of pillows that I covered for our vacation/retirement home.  (I am not really sure what to call it!)  I bought the material at Myrtle Beach and the colors blend with the living room even though it may not look like it here! I am working on a wall hanging and have most of it quilted. I am using my Bernina 830 to embroider "Just another day in Paradise!" on it.  I'll post a picture of it when I get it finished.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!