Friday, August 2, 2013

I have been missing for over a month!

I did not realize that it had been over a month since I last published. 

Time flies when you're having fun OR

  • working long hours OR 
  • trying to get quilty/sewing projects done OR 
  • trying to spend time at the pool OR 
  • trying not to stress out over too much to do (IE. RESTING) OR 
  • freezing WONDERFUL peaches and blueberries from this time of year OR....   

Do you get the idea?  Sometimes it is too hard to work and play and blog about it too! 

This morning, I ran out of patience with my mouse.  I have a notebook with Windows 8 and I use Windows 7 at work.  Since I have moved to 7 and 8, I have had the hardest time figuring out when to single click with the mouse and when to double click.  I am sure that everyone else has figured this out but just in case you haven't, PC World has a great article on the subject.  I also eliminated  the double click forever that is mentioned in the article.

Now my confused brain doesn't have to even think about it!

Check it out!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!