Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Collaboration Celebration -- HERE I COME!!

Took time tonight to pack up the sewing machine and tools for Collaboration Celebration being held at Embassy Suites starting Thursday afternoon. I follow Bonnie Hunter's blog and love to see where she travels. 

I have never done hexies and this may be a BAD thing.  I may make these all of the time.  Guess it's a good thing.  It is hand work that I can do when I am out and about. 

I have everything packed.  My fabric is cut out.  The rulers are in the case.  Tested out the new Panasonic iron.  (and NO -- I did not pay that price for it!) 

My fabrics are blues, teals, greens, browns, golds and creams.  I am making the hexies from the flowered piece. 


More on the Celebration later!

1 comment:

  1. LUcky Lady getting to hang out with Bonnie this weekend. I wish I were going but instead I will be at inlaws (Yippie).
    Did you get the green version of the iron? I love mine.

    ReplyDelete

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!