Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Asheville Quilt Shops! Check it out!

Visited 2 new quilt shops on our trip to Asheville.  Last time we came, I stopped at Asheville Cotton Co.   and bought this flannel.




I also have a lap sized quilt that I am machine-embroidering. 

This trip we went to Tipsy Star Quilts   and Kitsch Fabrics.


Tipsy had Moda for $4 a yard so of course, I had to have some! 

Since I have learned how to make Pieced Hexies  with Mickey, I want to buy fat quarters at different places we travel and then make them into pieced hexies.  Fun stuff! 

Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I love Cotton company, but I'm not sure I've been to the other shop! You should try Carolina foam in black mountain. It's great!!

    ReplyDelete

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!