Thursday, June 20, 2013

Heirloom Creations -- Check It Out!

I have just discovered Heirloom Creations.  This is a quilt store in Souix Falls, South Dakota.  It is owned by a former Bernina Educator, Sara and has lots of creative ideas.

She has a You Tube channel  Check out the one about the Angle Finder Binding Tool.   It shows you how to bind angles other that a 90 degree angle and how you can make each binding a different color.  Too cool!

The Spicy Spiral Table Runner video was fascinating and entertaining.  I bought one of these wedge rulers and now I have seen a demonstration of how to use it.  Now I want to make table runners!

The whole reason that I came to the site was to watch the video on the Rapid Fire Lemoyne Star Ruler by Deb Tucker.  That was motivating too.  Now I want to make a quilt with all of the different size stars.  I know just the fabric from my stash!  Oh, where will I find the TIME???

Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!