Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pinterest - Chosen Site of the Day

I absolutely LOVE Pinterest.   I have always needed a place to store the ideas and tutorials and patterns that I find on the Internet.  I have tried printing them off and putting them in notebooks, setting up an elaborate folder system in Windows Explorer, making each a favorite in Internet Explorer among many other things.  When I found Pinterest, it was just what I needed.

You can set up boards (folders) for anything that you want to pin (ie. save the internet address that you want to go back to.)

Check out my pinterest boards.  Sign up (it's free)  and follow me.  My boards are about quilting and crafts. You can make your boards about the things you like. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!