Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Overstock.com -- Chosen Site of the Day

Today's site is Overstock.com.  You may not realize that they carry a wonderful assortment of quilting and sewing supplies often at very reduced or discounted prices.

They carry lighting that you need for close up work when doing crafting of any kind. They also have magnifiers. I especially like the MagEyes and the clip-on spectacle magnifiers.

Take a look at the rulers available.  Overstock carries quilt kits, books, rotary cutters and blades, notions, and much much more.  I purchased my 14x14 rotating mat from Overstock and it was the cheapest price that I could find anywhere.

There is an assortment of batting and stabilizers at all times.

Google for an Overstock coupon and sometimes you can find free shipping or an additional % off.

What they carry changes day to day so you have to monitor the site.  When I need a specialty item, I like to look at what they have available.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!