Monday, May 13, 2013

Exnovodesign - Chosen Site of the Day

If you haven't found Exnovodesign, check it out.  It is hosted by Amanda Whitlatch who is a Bernina Educator.

There are videos for the  Bernina 830.  I have watched several of them many times and I pick up a new technique or tip each time.

Projects are listed and added monthly.   It is a good source for inspirational ideas.  I just saw a couple of things that I need to look at further.  There is a new instructional guide for mitered corners with the binder.  That is a problem that I have had in the past with the binder.

She has a technology blog.  I highly recommend Ccleaner that she mentions in the May post.  We use it at work and I use it at home.  I have never heard of the other program but I am going to check it out.

There is a lot of information and many videos for the embroidery software.  I have learned many things by watching the videos.

Be sure to explore and see what you can find!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!