- Connecting Threads is a family owned and operated company based in Vancouver, Washington. They carry wholesale priced fabric bought directly from the mill. The collections are constantly updated and changed. Check out the current fabric collections with laminates, flannel, quilting cottons and batiks. The patterns are up to date and current. The colors include modern and contemporary as well as traditional. One of the best parts is free shipping for orders over $50.
- They have many reasonably priced kits. The selection includes quilts, wall hangings, totes, bags, table runners and more.
- There are freebies. Look at the tutorials, the design table, quilt patterns, EQ Quilt fabric downloads, and quilt labels. You can join the Quilt with Us Community and follow their blog.
- You can follow them on Pinterest.
- Check out the clearance section. They have fabric, patterns, books and notions all priced to sell.
- I love the samplers. They have fat quarters, 10" squares, 2 1/2" strips and 5" squares. All very affordable and grouped by collections or type of fabric.
- They carry all types of batting - Hobbs Heirloom, InsulBright, Soft and Stable, Warm Tater - with frequent sales for 20-30% off.
- They have cotton thread to match the fabric collections.
Check the website out and see what you think. Be sure to sign up for their emails and find out what is on sale. Connecting Threads is my chosen site of the day!