- I have a Bernina 830 so I keep an eye on the site for any information related to the 8 series.
- I always check out the new promotions and events for sales and upcoming events in the stores.
- You can get support for your machines, download manuals or watch videos. Software updates can be found here also.
- The Through the Needle magazine can be downloaded. Each edition has wonderful patterns, suggestions and tips. The Zentangles in this edition are wonderful. They are addicting once you start designing them.
- Don't miss the free downloads including the free embroidery designs.
- We All Sew is another great place to get free patterns and inspiration.
- Last but not least, you can find out information on all of the current products. My favorite part is the presser feet section. Each presser foot is listed along with what they do. There is also a video showing how to use the foot.
Be sure to sign up for the enews from Bernina. Check out the Bernina site for lots of information!