Monday, May 13, 2013

Babylock - Chosen Site of the Day

You can never have enough sewing machines.  I have a Baby Lock Crescendo that I use for piecing and machine quilting while my Bernina 830 is embroidering quilts or table runners.

Babylock is my Chosen Site of the Day.  There are LOTS of free projects that could be used on ANY brand of machine.

I like the Holiday Circle Quilt and Quilter's Caddy on this page.

I may have to make the teepee for the 2 boys of my daughter's boyfriend.  I am always looking for something for boys.

There are lots of table runners and clothes and totes and stuffed animals and on and on.  Take a look and find a free pattern.

You can get the inside scoop and I just learned that Jenny from Missouri Star Quilt Company is now a Baby Lock Quilter! You can also follow Nancy Zieman's Tip of the Month and Eleanor Burns' Quilting Bees' Buzz.

Even if you don't have a Baby Lock, you can still get wonderful patterns and information free from their site!

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!