Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Beaded Stilletto with a turkey lacer

I have been working on making beaded quilting stilletos   (stilletoes??)  this weekend.  I have LOTS of beads from my jewelry-making days and I found the turkey lacers on Amazon. 

Here is the one that I made for myself. I added by initial on a ribbon tied to the end.

 

I plan to give 5 of these to the upcoming quilt show boutique for the Heart of the Triad Quilt Guild
in Kernersville.  There is a meeting tomorrow night about Cotton Theory.  I am signed up for the all day workshop on Tuesday.  I really enjoy learning new things and purchased a video on Cotton Theory several months ago.  Of course, I haven't "had time"  to watch it.  Or is that "haven't taken time" to watch it??  No matter, I'll get to learn it LIVE on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!