Wednesday, February 20, 2013


Great weather last Friday at Ponzer Palace in RiversideCampground, Belhaven, NC. Took Lambchop out for a walk in the 60 degree spring-like weather.  Worked on several quilts and quilt blocks.  Also wrote and scheduled updates to my blog for the next several days.  I love reading others blogs and spend more time reading rather than writing my own!  The things that other people do are SEW much more interesting than what I am doing!
 
Here is my sunset.  I got outside too late and just about missed it.
 
 
 AND I am listening to the news cast about SNOW for this area starting Sat afternoon and continuing into the night! What can I say?  Welcome to North Carolina – Spring to Winter in 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!