Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Caught up with Easy Street Mystery!

I am CAUGHT UP with my mystery quilt.  I totally skipped step 4 last week so I had to catch up step 4 AND step 5.  We celebrated our Christmas last Friday night.  My daughter had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so we had our party early.  It meant that I had a DAY to catch up with my sewing! 

Here are my "parts."   The material is for the backing and maybe some borders.  I am waiting to see what the quilt will look like. 



If you would like to see the progress of others, please look on Bonnie Hunter's BLOG.  It feels GREAT to be caught UP! 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you got caught up. The material that you have for the backing and/or borders looks like it will really look great with Bonnie's colors. Can't wait to get the next clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That multicoloured fabric is fabulous. Looking forward to clue 6. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!