Saturday, September 15, 2012

Recycle with a coffee creamer container


Here is an idea that I got from somewhere else.  I don’t remember where or I would provide a link. 

It is very handy to use an old Coffeemate bottle to fill up the iron.  The containers that come with the irons are small and I have to make 2 trips to the sink to fill up the iron.  With the container, I fill it up and then can fill up the iron about 4 times before I need to fill up the Coffeemate bottle.  Also, it has a narrow pointed spout so it is easy to pour into any iron. 

With this container, I can recycle and provide a faster, quicker way to fill up my iron.  And, yes, I am in the camp of using STEAM to press my blocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All positive comments and constructive suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Happy Kwilting!