The UGLY1. Oh, those CORNERS! I thought that I could make them look like the normal mitered corner. I had not seen this TUTORIAL yet but I DID have the right idea. Just making it happen was easier said than done.
And that ends my first experience with the Bernina Binder Attachment #88. I hope you can learn from my mistakes. I have been successful binding the last three quilts that I have completed. I used a strip of 1 1/2 " binding heavily starched and rounded the corners on the quilts. I did not zig zag the edges first. Like most things in life, it takes practice and trial and error to learn how to master new gadgets!